Book your FRA to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to MCO
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Orlando (FRA to MCO)
- Lufthansa offers flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Orlando, FL.
- 80,368 seats were available on flights from FRA to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,294 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to MCO that year.
- There were 70,294 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Orlando in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Orlando in 2009 was 88.12%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to MCO for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 225 seats.
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to MCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Orlando from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 333 seats.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 70,294 passengers from FRA to MCO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to MCO in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Frankfurt to Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterrey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.