Book your FRA to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to PDX Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Portland (FRA to PDX)
- There were 32,726 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Portland in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Frankfurt to Portland.
- 39,429 seats were available on flights from FRA to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,726 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to PDX that year.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 32,726 passengers from FRA to PDX in 2009.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Portland, OR.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to PDX in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to PDX for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Portland, OR in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Portland from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 250 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Portland in 2009 was 81.19%.
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to PDX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)