Book your FRA to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to SEA
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Seattle (FRA to SEA)
- Lufthansa offers flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Seattle, WA.
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 62,925 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Seattle in 2009.
- 72,427 seats were available on flights from FRA to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,925 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to SEA that year.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 62,925 passengers from FRA to SEA in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Frankfurt to Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Seattle in 2009 was 84.61%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to SEA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to SEA for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Seattle from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 241 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spirit Lake Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.