Book your FRA to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Washington, DC (FRA to IAD)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Washington.
- UNITED, Lufthansa offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Washington in 2009 was 84.26%.
- 394,093 seats were available on flights from FRA to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 327,393 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to IAD that year.
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to IAD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to IAD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Washington from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to IAD in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- There were 327,393 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Washington, DC in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 207,881 passengers from FRA to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Philadelphia today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.