Book your FPO to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Freeport to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FPO and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grand Bahama Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FPO to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Freeport (FPO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Freeport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FPO to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Freeport to Baltimore (FPO to BWI)
- US Airways carried a total of 43 passengers from FPO to BWI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FPO to BWI for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Freeport to Baltimore in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from FPO to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Freeport and Baltimore from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Freeport, Bahamas to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer which started flying in 2005.
- US Airways offers flights from Freeport, Bahamas to Baltimore, MD.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Freeport to Baltimore.
- The newest aircraft servicing FPO to BWI in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 99 seats were available on flights from FPO to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from FPO to BWI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Freeport to Baltimore in 2009 was 43.43%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Arch you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.