Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- US Airways operated flights from FPO to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FPO to CAE for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 119 passengers that flew from Freeport to Columbia in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 119 passengers from FPO to CAE in 2009.
- 124 seats were available on flights from FPO to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119 passengers flew on all flights from FPO to CAE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Freeport, Bahamas to Columbia, SC in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing FPO to CAE in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways offers flights from Freeport, Bahamas to Columbia, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Freeport to Columbia in 2009 was 95.97%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Freeport to Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Freeport and Columbia from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)