Book your FPO to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Freeport to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FPO and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grand Bahama Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FPO to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Freeport (FPO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Freeport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FPO to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Grand Bahama Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FPO to MIA
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Freeport to Miami (FPO to MIA)
- American Airlines operated flights from FPO to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Freeport and Miami from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FPO to MIA for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Freeport to Miami in 2009 was 62.49%.
- 78,557 seats were available on flights from FPO to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,106 passengers flew on all flights from FPO to MIA that year.
- Executive Airlines, American Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines offer flights from Freeport, Bahamas to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing FPO to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Freeport, Bahamas to Miami, FL in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- There were 49,106 passengers that flew from Freeport to Miami in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Freeport and Miami.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 48,984 passengers from FPO to MIA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)