Book your FPO to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Freeport to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FPO and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grand Bahama Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FPO to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Freeport (FPO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Freeport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FPO to LGA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Waikiki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Freeport to New York (FPO to LGA)
- US Airways operated flights from FPO to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FPO to LGA for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Freeport, Bahamas to New York, NY in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Freeport and New York from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Freeport to New York in 2009 was 70.45%.
- US Airways offers flights from Freeport, Bahamas to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Freeport to New York.
- 2,599 seats were available on flights from FPO to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,876 passengers flew on all flights from FPO to LGA that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 1,876 passengers from FPO to LGA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FPO to LGA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 1,876 passengers that flew from Freeport to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)