Book your FPO to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Freeport to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FPO and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grand Bahama Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FPO to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Freeport (FPO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Freeport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FPO to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Barbara Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to San Diego today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Freeport to Newark (FPO to EWR)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Freeport, Bahamas to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing FPO to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Freeport, Bahamas to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from FPO to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Freeport to Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Freeport and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 78 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FPO to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 78 seats.
- 157 seats were available on flights from FPO to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154 passengers flew on all flights from FPO to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 154 passengers from FPO to EWR in 2009.
- There were 154 passengers that flew from Freeport to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Freeport to Newark in 2009 was 98.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)