Book your FAT to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fresno to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAT and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAT to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAT to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FAT to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fresno to Denver (FAT to DEN)
- The average flight time from Fresno, CA to Denver, CO takes about 112 minutes.
- The shortest flight between FAT and DEN takes about 112 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Denver from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 50,182 passengers from FAT to DEN in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fresno to Denver.
- Skywest Air operated flights from FAT to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to DEN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Flight #6676, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Fresno to Denver.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Denver, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Denver in 2009 was 87.52%.
- The shortest flight distance between Fresno and Denver is 844 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Fresno to Denver.
- 57,472 seats were available on flights from FAT to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,182 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to DEN that year.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Fresno, CA to Denver, CO.
- There were 50,182 passengers that flew from Fresno to Denver in 2009.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Fresno to Denver.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.