Book your FAT to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fresno to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAT and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAT to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAT to GDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FAT to GDL
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fresno to Guadalajara (FAT to GDL)
- Mexicana operated flights from FAT to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana carried a total of 33,801 passengers from FAT to GDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to GDL for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- There were 33,801 passengers that flew from Fresno to Guadalajara in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Guadalajara from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana offers flights from Fresno, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fresno to Guadalajara.
- 43,770 seats were available on flights from FAT to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,801 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to GDL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Guadalajara in 2009 was 75.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Florence Kentucky you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.