Book your FAT to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fresno to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAT and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAT to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAT to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FAT to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fresno to Los Angeles (FAT to LAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Los Angeles from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- There were 108,171 passengers that flew from Fresno to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Los Angeles in 2009 was 65.25%.
- The shortest flight between FAT and LAX takes about 41 minutes.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Fresno to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to LAX for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Fresno to Los Angeles.
- American Eagle carried a total of 62,404 passengers from FAT to LAX in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from FAT to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Fresno, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to LAX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fresno and Los Angeles.
- The average flight time from Fresno, CA to Los Angeles, CA takes about 44 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Fresno and Los Angeles is 209 miles.
- 158,068 seats were available on flights from FAT to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108,171 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to LAX that year.
- Flight #6175, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Fresno to Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Boston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Waikiki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.