Book your FAT to MRY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fresno to Monterey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAT and MRY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Monterey Peninsula with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAT to MRY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterey (MRY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAT to MRY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fresno to Monterey (FAT to MRY)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Fresno, CA to Monterey, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Monterey, CA in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Monterey in 2009 was 51.19%.
- There were 68 passengers that flew from Fresno to Monterey in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to MRY for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 53 passengers from FAT to MRY in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Monterey from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from FAT to MRY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 137 seats were available on flights from FAT to MRY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to MRY that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to MRY in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fresno and Monterey.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.