to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from FAT to ONT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Ontario from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Fresno, CA to Ontario, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from FAT to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Fresno to Ontario in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from FAT to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to ONT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to ONT for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fresno to Ontario.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to ONT in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Ontario in 2009 was 33.33%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London England and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laughlin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.