Book your FAT to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fresno to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAT and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAT to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAT to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FAT to PHX
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fresno to Phoenix (FAT to PHX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to PHX for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 117,074 seats were available on flights from FAT to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,359 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to PHX that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 80,185 passengers from FAT to PHX in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from FAT to PHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Phoenix from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Fresno and Phoenix is 493 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fresno and Phoenix.
- Flight #2938, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Fresno to Phoenix.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Fresno to Phoenix.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Fresno to Phoenix.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Phoenix in 2009 was 72.26%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Fresno, CA to Phoenix, AZ.
- The average flight time from Fresno, CA to Phoenix, AZ takes about 74 minutes.
- There were 86,359 passengers that flew from Fresno to Phoenix in 2009.
- The shortest flight between FAT and PHX takes about 73 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Barbara Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Santa Barbara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Deadwood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.