Book your FAT to RNO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fresno to Reno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAT and RNO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAT to RNO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAT to RNO Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fresno to Reno (FAT to RNO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Reno in 2009 was 75.87%.
- 162 seats were available on flights from FAT to RNO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to RNO that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 66 passengers from FAT to RNO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to RNO for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Reno, NV in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Reno from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to RNO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Fresno, CA to Reno, NV.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from FAT to RNO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fresno and Reno.
- There were 759 passengers that flew from Fresno to Reno in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)