Book your FAT to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fresno to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAT and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fresno Yosemite Intl. to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAT to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAT to SMF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fresno to Sacramento (FAT to SMF)
- Horizon Air carried a total of 27 passengers from FAT to SMF in 2009.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Fresno to Sacramento in 2009.
- 257 seats were available on flights from FAT to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from FAT to SMF that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fresno, CA to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from FAT to SMF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fresno and Sacramento from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Horizon Air, Skywest Air offer flights from Fresno, CA to Sacramento, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAT to SMF in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fresno and Sacramento.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAT to SMF for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fresno to Sacramento in 2009 was 45.95%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)