Book your FUK to HNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fukuoka to Honolulu airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FUK and HNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fukuoka to Honolulu Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FUK to HNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fukuoka (FUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fukuoka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FUK to HNL Route Map
Route information for flights from Fukuoka to Honolulu Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FUK to HNL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fukuoka to Honolulu (FUK to HNL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fukuoka and Honolulu from JALWays is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 388 seats.
- There were 3,809 passengers that flew from Fukuoka to Honolulu in 2009.
- 5,339 seats were available on flights from FUK to HNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,809 passengers flew on all flights from FUK to HNL that year.
- JALWays offers flights from Fukuoka, Japan to Honolulu, HI.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fukuoka to Honolulu.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fukuoka to Honolulu in 2009 was 73.08%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fukuoka, Japan to Honolulu, HI in 2009 was JALWays' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FUK to HNL for JALWays is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- JALWays operated flights from FUK to HNL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JALWays carried a total of 3,809 passengers from FUK to HNL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FUK to HNL in 2009 was JALWays' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tokyo Rental Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Petersburg Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Athens Georgia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.