Book your GNV to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNV to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Gainesville Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GNV to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to Atlanta (GNV to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GNV to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Gainesville to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Gainesville and Atlanta is 300 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Gainesville to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Atlanta from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 120,301 seats were available on flights from GNV to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,023 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Atlanta in 2009 was 68.74%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight between GNV and ATL takes about 55 minutes.
- Flight #5458, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Gainesville to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 84,789 passengers from GNV to ATL in 2009.
- There were 85,023 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average flight time from Gainesville, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 55 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Gainesville, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Gainesville and Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.