Book your GNV to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNV to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to Baton Rouge (GNV to BTR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gainesville to Baton Rouge.
- 148 seats were available on flights from GNV to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to BTR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to BTR in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from GNV to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from GNV to BTR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Baton Rouge from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from Gainesville, FL to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 100%.
- There were 257 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to BTR for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.