Book your GNV to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNV to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Gainesville Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GNV to CLT
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to Charlotte (GNV to CLT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Charlotte from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GNV to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to CLT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to CLT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.