Book your GNV to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to CAE Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Niagara Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Dauphin Island Hotels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Smithsonian Institute you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jacksonville NC today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to Columbia (GNV to CAE)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gainesville and Columbia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Columbia in 2009 was 83.65%.
- There were 179 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Columbia in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 198 seats were available on flights from GNV to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 179 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to CAE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to CAE in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Columbia, SC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from GNV to CAE in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from GNV to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Gainesville, FL to Columbia, SC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Columbia from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)