to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Houston from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GNV to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Houston, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to IAH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brazil Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.