to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Knoxville in 2009 was 88.52%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gainesville to Knoxville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 162 passengers from GNV to TYS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to TYS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GNV to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 162 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Knoxville in 2009.
- 233 seats were available on flights from GNV to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to TYS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Gainesville, FL to Knoxville, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Corpus Christi Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tulsa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anguilla Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.