Book your GNV to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNV to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to MIA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Gainesville Regional to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GNV to MIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to Miami (GNV to MIA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GNV to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)