to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Gainesville, FL to Nashville, TN.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GNV to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to BNA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from GNV to BNA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to BNA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Nashville in 2009 was 81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Nashville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gainesville and Nashville.
- 210 seats were available on flights from GNV to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to BNA that year.
- There were 180 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Nashville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Nashville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.