Book your GNV to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNV to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to BNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to Nashville (GNV to BNA)
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Gainesville, FL to Nashville, TN.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GNV to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to BNA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from GNV to BNA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to BNA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Nashville in 2009 was 81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Nashville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gainesville and Nashville.
- 210 seats were available on flights from GNV to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to BNA that year.
- There were 180 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Nashville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Nashville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.