Book your GNV to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNV to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to New Orleans (GNV to MSY)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gainesville to New Orleans.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and New Orleans from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to MSY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 188 seats were available on flights from GNV to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to MSY that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Gainesville, FL to New Orleans, LA.
- American Airlines operated flights from GNV to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 176 passengers from GNV to MSY in 2009.
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Gainesville to New Orleans in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to MSY for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to New Orleans in 2009 was 93.62%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.