to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to PIT in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- Comair operated flights from GNV to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 32 passengers from GNV to PIT in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gainesville to Pittsburgh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Pittsburgh from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 32 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Gainesville, FL to Pittsburgh, PA.
- 50 seats were available on flights from GNV to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to PIT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to PIT for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 64%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Toronto Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Riviera Maya today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.