Book your GNV to TCL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gainesville to Tuscaloosa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNV and TCL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gainesville Regional to Tuscaloosa Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNV to TCL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNV to TCL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gainesville to Tuscaloosa (GNV to TCL)
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to TCL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Tuscaloosa in 2009 was 70%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Gainesville, FL to Tuscaloosa, AL.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from GNV to TCL in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from GNV to TCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to TCL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Tuscaloosa, AL in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Tuscaloosa from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 70 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Tuscaloosa in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gainesville and Tuscaloosa.
- Air Uganda operated flights from GNV to TCL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to TCL for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fun City Burlington Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.