to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing GNV to TCL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gainesville to Tuscaloosa in 2009 was 70%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Gainesville, FL to Tuscaloosa, AL.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from GNV to TCL in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from GNV to TCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70 passengers flew on all flights from GNV to TCL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gainesville, FL to Tuscaloosa, AL in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gainesville and Tuscaloosa from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 70 passengers that flew from Gainesville to Tuscaloosa in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gainesville and Tuscaloosa.
- Air Uganda operated flights from GNV to TCL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNV to TCL for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fun City Burlington Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.