to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Aero Flight operated flights from GAL to BET using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 29 passengers that flew from Galena to Bethel in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Galena and Bethel.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GAL to BET for Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 84 seats were available on flights from GAL to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29 passengers flew on all flights from GAL to BET that year.
- ERA Aviation carried a total of 23 passengers from GAL to BET in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Galena to Bethel in 2009 was 31.25%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Galena, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Galena and Bethel from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GAL to BET in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- ERA Aviation, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Galena, AK to Bethel, AK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)