Book your GAL to OTZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Galena to Kotzebue airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GAL and OTZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Galena AK to Ralph Wien Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GAL to OTZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Galena (GAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Galena on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GAL to OTZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Galena to Kotzebue (GAL to OTZ)
- 476 seats were available on flights from GAL to OTZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from GAL to OTZ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GAL to OTZ for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 5 seats.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Galena to Kotzebue in 2009.
- Arctic Circle Air Service operated flights from GAL to OTZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 225 passengers from GAL to OTZ in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Galena, AK to Kotzebue, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Galena, AK to Kotzebue, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Galena and Kotzebue from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 11 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Galena to Kotzebue in 2009 was 60.01%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GAL to OTZ in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Galena and Kotzebue.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)