Cheap GAL to Ruby flights
Discount flights from Galena to Ruby airfare
|Carrier||Length of Stay||Travel Dates|
Last Minute Galena Flight Deals
Alaska, Alaska (GAL) to Alaska, Alaska (RBY)
Step One: Choose your departure date
Step Two: Choose your return date...or select a new departure date
How This Works:
The calendar shows the best prices recently found by Expedia customers. Choose a departure date, then choose a return date to see your trip results.
The lowest roundtrip price(s) recently found
|Airport||Flight To||Travel Dates
Popular Flights from Galena, Alaska
Top Galena Flights to US Destinations
Popular Flights from Ruby, Alaska
Top Ruby Flights to US Destinations
GAL to RBY Route Map
Galena to Ruby Flights, Stats and Airplanes
Route information for flights from Galena AK to Ruby AK.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Galena to Ruby (GAL to RBY)
- Wright Air Service operated flights from GAL to RBY using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 828 passengers from GAL to RBY in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Galena and Ruby from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 11 seats.
- There were 1,666 passengers that flew from Galena to Ruby in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Galena and Ruby.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Galena to Ruby in 2009 was 40.74%.
- Frontier Flying Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Wright Air Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Galena, AK to Ruby, AK.
- 4,005 seats were available on flights from GAL to RBY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,666 passengers flew on all flights from GAL to RBY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GAL to RBY for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 1 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Galena, AK to Ruby, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GAL to RBY in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)