Book your GAM to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gambell to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GAM and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gambell AK to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GAM to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gambell (GAM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gambell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GAM to ANC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gambell to Anchorage (GAM to ANC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gambell, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gambell to Anchorage.
- 73 seats were available on flights from GAM to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25 passengers flew on all flights from GAM to ANC that year.
- Bering Air carried a total of 25 passengers from GAM to ANC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GAM to ANC for Bering Air is the KINGAIR built by Beechcraft with 9 seats.
- There were 25 passengers that flew from Gambell to Anchorage in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gambell to Anchorage in 2009 was 34.21%.
- Bering Air offers flights from Gambell, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing GAM to ANC in 2009 was Bering Air's KINGAIR from Beechcraft. The KINGAIR started flying in 1995.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gambell and Anchorage from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from GAM to ANC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)