Book your GAM to SVA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gambell to Savoonga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GAM and SVA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gambell AK to Savoonga AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GAM to SVA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gambell (GAM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gambell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savoonga (SVA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savoonga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GAM to SVA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gambell to Savoonga (GAM to SVA)
- Bering Air operated flights from GAM to SVA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GAM to SVA in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- 4,981 seats were available on flights from GAM to SVA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,114 passengers flew on all flights from GAM to SVA that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Gambell and Savoonga.
- Bering Air carried a total of 1,292 passengers from GAM to SVA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gambell, AK to Savoonga, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Gambell, AK to Savoonga, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GAM to SVA for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- There were 2,114 passengers that flew from Gambell to Savoonga in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gambell and Savoonga from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 17 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gambell to Savoonga in 2009 was 43.31%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)