Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gander and Alexandria from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- There were 221 passengers that flew from Gander to Alexandria in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YQX to AEX in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQX to AEX for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- 250 seats were available on flights from YQX to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 221 passengers flew on all flights from YQX to AEX that year.
- Ryan International carried a total of 221 passengers from YQX to AEX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gander to Alexandria.
- Ryan International offers flights from Gander, Canada to Alexandria, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gander to Alexandria in 2009 was 88.4%.
- Ryan International operated flights from YQX to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gander, Canada to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)