Book your YQX to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gander to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YQX and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gander Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YQX to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gander (YQX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gander on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YQX to BOS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gander to Boston (YQX to BOS)
- 395 seats were available on flights from YQX to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 347 passengers flew on all flights from YQX to BOS that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from YQX to BOS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gander to Boston in 2009 was 87.49%.
- American Airlines offers flights from Gander, Canada to Boston, MA.
- There were 347 passengers that flew from Gander to Boston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YQX to BOS in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gander and Boston from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 347 passengers from YQX to BOS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gander, Canada to Boston, MA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gander to Boston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQX to BOS for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)