to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 395 seats were available on flights from YQX to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 347 passengers flew on all flights from YQX to BOS that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from YQX to BOS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gander to Boston in 2009 was 87.49%.
- American Airlines offers flights from Gander, Canada to Boston, MA.
- There were 347 passengers that flew from Gander to Boston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YQX to BOS in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gander and Boston from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 347 passengers from YQX to BOS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gander, Canada to Boston, MA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gander to Boston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQX to BOS for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)