Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 788 passengers that flew from Gander to New York in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gander and New York from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQX to JFK for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YQX to JFK in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gander to New York in 2009 was 80.62%.
- 986 seats were available on flights from YQX to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 788 passengers flew on all flights from YQX to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gander, Canada to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from YQX to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 577 passengers from YQX to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gander and New York.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Gander, Canada to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)