Book your GYY to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gary to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GYY and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gary Chicago Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GYY to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gary (GYY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GYY to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gary to Knoxville (GYY to TYS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gary to Knoxville.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Gary, IN to Knoxville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing GYY to TYS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GYY to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 30 passengers from GYY to TYS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gary and Knoxville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GYY to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gary to Knoxville in 2009 was 60%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from GYY to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30 passengers flew on all flights from GYY to TYS that year.
- There were 30 passengers that flew from Gary to Knoxville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gary, IN to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.