Book your GVA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Geneva to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GVA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cointrin Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GVA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Geneva (GVA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Geneva on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GVA to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Phoenix and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Cointrin Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GVA to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Geneva to Newark (GVA to EWR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Geneva to Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GVA to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Geneva to Newark in 2009 was 73.17%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GVA to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 61,963 passengers from GVA to EWR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GVA to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 61,963 passengers that flew from Geneva to Newark in 2009.
- 82,947 seats were available on flights from GVA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,963 passengers flew on all flights from GVA to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Geneva, Switzerland to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Geneva, Switzerland to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Geneva and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)