Book your GCM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute George Town to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GCM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Owen Roberts Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GCM to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GCM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Owen Roberts Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GCM to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from George Town to Atlanta (GCM to ATL)
- 46,130 seats were available on flights from GCM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,417 passengers flew on all flights from GCM to ATL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between George Town and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 35,417 passengers from GCM to ATL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GCM to ATL for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- There were 35,417 passengers that flew from George Town to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from George Town, Cayman Islands to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GCM to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from George Town, Cayman Islands to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from George Town to Atlanta in 2009 was 77.09%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GCM to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from George Town to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.