Book your GCM to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute George Town to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GCM and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Owen Roberts Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GCM to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GCM to CLT Route Map
Looking for Tampa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Owen Roberts Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GCM to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from George Town to Charlotte (GCM to CLT)
- The newest aircraft servicing GCM to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways operated flights from GCM to CLT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from George Town to Charlotte in 2009 was 79.47%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from George Town to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from George Town, Cayman Islands to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 50,339 passengers that flew from George Town to Charlotte in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GCM to CLT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between George Town and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 50,339 passengers from GCM to CLT in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from George Town, Cayman Islands to Charlotte, NC.
- 65,855 seats were available on flights from GCM to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,339 passengers flew on all flights from GCM to CLT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)