Book your GCM to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute George Town to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GCM and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Owen Roberts Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GCM to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GCM to FLL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Travel to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from George Town to Fort Lauderdale (GCM to FLL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from George Town, Cayman Islands to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from George Town to Fort Lauderdale.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 132 passengers from GCM to FLL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from George Town to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 91.03%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GCM to FLL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GCM to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between George Town and Fort Lauderdale from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Spirit Airlines offers flights from George Town, Cayman Islands to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GCM to FLL for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- There were 132 passengers that flew from George Town to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 319 seats were available on flights from GCM to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132 passengers flew on all flights from GCM to FLL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)