Book your GCM to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute George Town to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GCM and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Owen Roberts Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GCM to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GCM to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Owen Roberts Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GCM to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from George Town to Houston (GCM to IAH)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 24,478 passengers from GCM to IAH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GCM to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from George Town to Houston.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GCM to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 24,478 passengers that flew from George Town to Houston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from George Town, Cayman Islands to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 33,931 seats were available on flights from GCM to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,478 passengers flew on all flights from GCM to IAH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from George Town to Houston in 2009 was 70.47%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between George Town and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from George Town, Cayman Islands to Houston, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing GCM to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental South Bend? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Wendover you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.