Book your GCM to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute George Town to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GCM and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Owen Roberts Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GCM to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GCM to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Owen Roberts Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GCM to PHL
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from George Town to Philadelphia (GCM to PHL)
- US Airways operated flights from GCM to PHL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GCM to PHL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from George Town to Philadelphia in 2009 was 70.79%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between George Town and Philadelphia.
- 10,702 seats were available on flights from GCM to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,358 passengers flew on all flights from GCM to PHL that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 7,315 passengers from GCM to PHL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between George Town and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GCM to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, Air Canada offer flights from George Town, Cayman Islands to Philadelphia, PA.
- There were 7,358 passengers that flew from George Town to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from George Town, Cayman Islands to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)