Book your GCM to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute George Town to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GCM and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Owen Roberts Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GCM to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GCM to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Owen Roberts Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GCM to IAD
|Cayman Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from George Town to Washington, DC (GCM to IAD)
- The newest aircraft servicing GCM to IAD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from George Town to Washington in 2009 was 54.53%.
- 3,907 seats were available on flights from GCM to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,216 passengers flew on all flights from GCM to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between George Town and Washington.
- Cayman Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from George Town, Cayman Islands to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between George Town and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Cayman Airways carried a total of 1,715 passengers from GCM to IAD in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GCM to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GCM to IAD for Cayman Airways is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 121 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from George Town, Cayman Islands to Washington, DC in 2009 was Cayman Airways' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,216 passengers that flew from George Town to Washington in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)