Book your GEO to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Georgetown to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEO and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cheddi Jagan Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEO to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Georgetown (GEO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Georgetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEO to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Cheddi Jagan Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GEO to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Georgetown to New York (GEO to JFK)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Georgetown, Guyana to New York, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Georgetown, Guyana to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 31,762 passengers from GEO to JFK in 2009.
- 37,259 seats were available on flights from GEO to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,762 passengers flew on all flights from GEO to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Georgetown and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Georgetown to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEO to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GEO to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 31,762 passengers that flew from Georgetown to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Georgetown to New York in 2009 was 84.01%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEO to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including High Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages in Santorini today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.