Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 184 passengers from GEO to PHL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Georgetown, Guyana to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEO to PHL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Georgetown and Philadelphia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Georgetown, Guyana to Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Georgetown to Philadelphia.
- There were 184 passengers that flew from Georgetown to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Georgetown to Philadelphia in 2009 was 100%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GEO to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 184 seats were available on flights from GEO to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 184 passengers flew on all flights from GEO to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEO to PHL for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)