Book your PIK to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Glasgow to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIK and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Prestwick to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIK to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Glasgow (PIK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Glasgow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIK to BWI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Munich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominican Republic Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Glasgow to Baltimore (PIK to BWI)
- There were 57 passengers that flew from Glasgow to Baltimore in 2009.
- Ryan International offers flights from Glasgow, UK to Baltimore, MD.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Glasgow to Baltimore.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Glasgow, UK to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIK to BWI in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Glasgow to Baltimore in 2009 was 22.8%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Glasgow and Baltimore from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- Ryan International carried a total of 57 passengers from PIK to BWI in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from PIK to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from PIK to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIK to BWI for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from PIK to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)