Book your GLA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Glasgow to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GLA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Glasgow Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GLA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Glasgow (GLA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Glasgow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GLA to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Goa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Glasgow Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GLA to EWR
|BMI||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Glasgow to Newark (GLA to EWR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GLA to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 54,101 passengers that flew from Glasgow to Newark in 2009.
- 63,700 seats were available on flights from GLA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,101 passengers flew on all flights from GLA to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Glasgow, UK to Newark, NJ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Glasgow to Newark in 2009 was 84.86%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 54,101 passengers from GLA to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Glasgow and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Glasgow, UK to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Glasgow to Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GLA to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GLA to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)