Book your GLA to SFB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Glasgow to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GLA and SFB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Glasgow Intl. to Orlando Sanford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GLA to SFB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Glasgow (GLA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Glasgow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GLA to SFB Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Houston Toyota Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Glasgow to Orlando (GLA to SFB)
- 43,275 seats were available on flights from GLA to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,557 passengers flew on all flights from GLA to SFB that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Glasgow and Orlando.
- FlyGlobespan carried a total of 17,778 passengers from GLA to SFB in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GLA to SFB in 2009 was Great Western Aviation's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Glasgow to Orlando in 2009 was 88.06%.
- There were 38,557 passengers that flew from Glasgow to Orlando in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Glasgow, UK to Orlando, FL in 2009 was FlyGlobespan's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- FlyGlobespan operated flights from GLA to SFB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GLA to SFB for FlyGlobespan is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 213 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Glasgow and Orlando from Great Western Aviation is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 323 seats.
- FlyGlobespan, Great Western Aviation, Thomson Airways offer flights from Glasgow, UK to Orlando, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)